Steps to a Solid Financial Foundation
Steps to Solid Financial Foundation
- 1. Analyze Present Available Resources
- A study of your present financial situation (income, expenses, liabilities) and the consequences to yourself and your family resulting from an un-expected event; such as early death or disability,
- 2. Adequate Protection
- Making certain there are sufficient resources available. This can be accomplished done by having the necessary Life and Disability insurance in place.
- 3. Tax Planning
- Managing taxes is not a necessity for some; if you donít have to pay any, but if you do, when and how much; is an important question. The best and least expensive protection against taxes is TAX FREE life and disability insurance.
- 4. Investment
- It is important to put together a plan on how to accumulate enough money to generate a steady stream of income once your retired; to cover your life-style expenses.
- 5. Retirement
- To put together a plan to meet the financial down fall of retirement.
- 6. Estate
- The importance of understanding the Tax implication at disposition of assets, and how best to protect these assets. Life insurance is the least expensive and a TAX FREE means to do so.